Your use of the ExpoAll’s website and/or use of ExpoAll software, applications, products or services signify your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and constitute a legally binding acceptance of this agreement. If you do not agree to these conditions you are not allowed to access or use ExpoAll’s websites, Software, applications, products or services. ExpoAll reserves the right to modify, alter and update the content of these Terms and Conditions at anytime. The current terms and conditions will be posted here:
Membership on the Site is free. ExpoAll does not charge any fee for visiting the Exhibition Stands on the Site. ExpoAll reserves the right in its sole discretion to restrict or deny service to any Visitor for whatever reason in order to protect the interests of ExpoAll.com.
- Website- Merely A Venue/Platform
- Website is a multilingual virtual Exhibition Centre where the Exhibitors can display their company details, products, services, video, catalogues and many more and it acts as a mere venue/platform for our Visitors to negotiate/interact for buying, sellingand other business services by way of locating companies to trade with, through our on-line exhibition.
We do not take part in the actual transaction that takes place between the exhibitors and visitors and hence are not a party to any contract of any nature negotiated between the exhibitors and the visitors. All transactions will be the responsibility of the Visitors only. This agreement shall not be deemed to create any partnership, joint venture, or other joint business relationship between ExpoAll and other party.
- Web site does not control and is not liable to or responsible for the quality, safety, lawfulness or availability of the products or services offered on the web site or the ability of the suppliers to complete a sale/service or the ability of buyers to complete a purchase.
- Visitor, hereby, agrees and acknowledges that there may be risks of dealing with people acting under false pretenses. Because the Visitor verification on the Internet is difficult, ExpoAll cannot and does not confirm each Visitor's registered personal or company information. ExpoAll encourages you (Visitor), by using your experience and common sense, to evaluate with whom you are dealing.
- Visitor(s) agree that ExpoAll shall not be liable or responsible for any damages, liabilities, costs, harms, inconveniences, business disruptions or expenditures of any kind that may occur/arise as a result of or in connection with any Transaction Risks. Visitor(s) are solely responsible for all of the terms and conditions of the transactions conducted on, through or as a result of use of the web site, including, without limitation, terms regarding payment, returns, warranties, shipping, insurance, fees, taxes, title, licenses, fines, permits, handling, transportation and storage. In the event of a dispute with any party to a transaction, Visitor(s) agrees to release and indemnify ExpoAll (and our agents, affiliates, directors, officers and employees) from all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, costs, expenses and damages (including without limitation any actual, special, incidental or consequential damages) arising out of or in connection with such transaction.
- Conditions and Restrictions on Usage
- Visitors may use this Site solely for their own personal or internal purposes. Each Visitor agrees that it shall not copy, reproduce or download any information, text, images, video clips, directories, files, databases or listings available on or through the Site (the "ExpoAll Content") for the purpose of re-selling, re-distributing or re-publishing the ExpoAll Content, mass mailing (via emails, wireless text messages, physical mail or otherwise), operating a business that competes with ExpoAll.com, or otherwise commercially exploiting the ExpoAll Content. Systematic retrieval of ExpoAll Content from this Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory (whether through robots, spiders, automatic devices or manual processes) without written permission from ExpoAll is prohibited. In addition, use of the content or materials for any purpose not expressly permitted in this Agreement is prohibited.
- ExpoAll provides Chat provision to its eligible visitors, but those visitors should understand that the Site is not a social networking site and Chat provision is available solely for the purpose of accomplishment of business requirement and misuse of Chat or any other ExpoAll services by the visitor shall entitle the ExpoAll to take appropriate action against the visitor including termination of membership and all other available remedies possible.
- Some of the ExpoAll Content displayed on this Site is provided or posted by third parties ("Third Party Content"). ExpoAll is not the author of Third-Party Content, whether contributed by anonymous Visitors or paid content providers. Any Third Party Content is the sole responsibility of the party who provided the content. ExpoAll is not responsible for the accuracy, propriety, lawfulness or truthfulness of any Third Party Content, and shall not be liable to any Visitor in connection with such Visitor's reliance of such Third Party Content. In addition, ExpoAll is not responsible for the conduct of any Visitor's activities on the Site, and shall not be liable to any person in connection with any damage suffered by any person as a result of such Visitor's conduct.
- ExpoAll may allow Visitors to access to content, products or services offered by third parties through hyperlinks (in the form of word link, banners, channels or otherwise) to such third parties' web sites. You are cautioned to read such sites' terms and conditions and/or privacy policies before using such sites in order to be aware of the terms and conditions of your use of such sites. Visitor acknowledges that ExpoAll has no control over such third parties' web sites, does not monitor such sites, and ExpoAll shall not be responsible or liable to anyone for such web sites, or any content, products or services made available on such websites.
- ExpoAll reserves the right to limit, deny or create different access to and use of the Site and its features and functions with respect to different Visitors, or to change any of the features and functions or introduce new features and functions without prior notice. Each Visitor acknowledges that inability to use the Site wholly or partially for whatever reason may have adverse effects on its business. Each Visitor hereby agrees that in no event shall ExpoAll be liable to the Visitor or any third parties for any inability to use the Site (whether due to disruption, limited access, changes to or termination of any features on the Site or otherwise), any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions with respect to any communications or transmission, or any damage (direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise) arising from the use of or inability to use the Site or any of its features.
- Limitation of Liability
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE FEATURES AND SERVICES ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, AND EXPOALL HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF CONDITION, QUALITY, DURABILITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, CONDITIONS, UNDERTAKINGS AND TERMS ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, EXPOALL MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE VALIDITY, ACCURACY, CORRECTNESS, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, STABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR CURRENTNESS OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE, EXPOALL DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANTY THAT THE MANUFACTURE, IMPORTATION, EXPORT, DISTRIBUTION, OFFER, DISPLAY, PURCHASE, SALE AND/OR USE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED OR EXHIBITED ON THE SITE DOES NOT VIOLATE ANY THIRD PARTY RIGHTS; AND EXPOALL MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND CONCERNING ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OFFERED OR EXHIBITED ON THE SITE.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Site is done at each Visitor's sole discretion and risk and each Visitor is solely responsible for any damage to its computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by any Visitor from ExpoAll or through or from the Site shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
- Under no circumstances shall ExpoAll be held liable for any delay or failure or disruption of the content or services delivered through the Site resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces or causes beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation, Internet failures, computer, telecommunications or any other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, flood, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals or non-performance of third parties.
- Each Visitor hereby agrees to indemnify and save ExpoAll.com, its affiliates, directors, officers and employees harmless, from any and all losses, claims, liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which may arise from such Visitor's use of the Site (including but not limited to the display of such Visitor's information on the Site) or from its breach of any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Each Visitor hereby further agrees to indemnify and save ExpoAll.com, its affiliates, directors, officers and employees harmless, from any and all losses, claims, liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which may arise from Visitor's breach of any representations and warranties made by Visitor to ExpoAll.com. Each Visitor hereby further agrees to indemnify and save ExpoAll.com, its affiliates, directors, officers and employees harmless, from any and all losses, claims, liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which may arise, directly or indirectly, as a result of any claims asserted by Third Party Rights claimants or other third parties relating to products offered or displayed on the Site. Each Visitor hereby further agrees that ExpoAll is not responsible and shall have no liability to it, for any material posted by others, including defamatory, offensive or illicit material and that the risk of damages from such material rests entirely with each Visitor. ExpoAll reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you shall cooperate with ExpoAll in asserting any available defenses.
- All notices or demands to or upon ExpoAll shall be effective if in writing and shall be duly made when sent to ExpoAll in the following manner: to Expoall Ltd, 5a Parr Road, Stanmore, Middlesex, HA7 1 NP United Kingdom, Attn: Legal Department.
- ExpoAll and the Visitor are independent contractors, and no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
- If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
- Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section.
- ExpoAll's failure to enforce any right or failure to act with respect to any breach by a Visitor under this Agreement will not waive that right nor waives ExpoAll's right to act with respect with subsequent or similar breaches.
- This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom without regard to its conflict of law provisions. The parties to this Agreement hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of London.
- If there is any conflict between the English version and another language version of this Agreement, the English language version shall prevail.