Product Listing Policy
1. By submitting/posting any Content, such as but not limited to text, files, images, photos, videos, sounds, profiles, business cards, banners, designs, graphics or any other materials, Visitor hereby grant to ExpoAll, a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license (with the right to sublicense through unlimited levels of sublicenses) to use, copy, modify, adapt, translate, publicly perform, publicly display, store, reproduce, transmit, and distribute such Content on and through ExpoAll services and the ExpoAll.com website or any other medium as part of the promotion of the Site.
2. Visitor(s) solely represent, warrant and agree to (a) provide ExpoAll with true, accurate, current and complete information to be displayed on the Site and (b) maintain and promptly amend all information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
3. Visitor(s) hereby grant an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide and royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) license to ExpoAll to display and use all information provided by them in accordance with the purposes set forth in agreement and to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights you have in such material or information, in any form of media, third party copyrights, trademarks, trade secret rights, patents and other personal or proprietary rights affecting or relating to material or information displayed on the web site, including but not limited to rights of personality and rights of privacy, or affecting or relating to products that are offered or displayed on the Site(hereafter referred to as "Third Party Rights").
4. Visitor(s) hereby represent, warrants and agree that Visitor(s) shall be solely responsible for ensuring that any material or information you post on the Site or provide to Site or authorize the Site to display, does not, and that the products represented thereby do not, violate any Third Party Rights, or is posted with the permission of the owner(s) of such rights. Visitor(s) hereby represent, warrant and agree that they have the right to manufacture, offer, sell, import and distribute the products offered and displayed on the web site, and that such manufacture, offer, sale, importation and/or distribution of those products violates no Third Party Rights.
5. Visitor(s) hereby represent, warrant and agree that information submitted to ExpoAll for display on the Site will not:
- Contain fraudulent information or make fraudulent offers of items or involve the sale or attempted sale of counterfeit or stolen items or items whose sales and/or marketing is prohibited by applicable law, or otherwise promote other illegal activities;
- Be part of a scheme to defraud other Visitor(s) of the Site or for any other unlawful purpose;
- Relate to sale of products or services that infringe or otherwise abet or encourage the infringement or violation of any third party's copyright, patent, trademarks, trade secret or other proprietary right or rights of publicity or privacy, or any other Third Party Rights;
- Violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including without limitation those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- Postings which may not be restricted or prohibited by law but are nonetheless controversial.
- Be defamatory, libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing;
- Information or content or items which may (in our sole discretion) threaten national security;
- Be obscene or contain or infer any pornography or sex-related merchandising or any other content or otherwise promotes sexually explicit materials or is otherwise harmful to minors;
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- Information or content which may (in our sole discretion) constitute offensive or critical political content or content that is contrary to the public interest;
- Information or content or items which may (in our sole discretion) constitute or be considered to promote gambling;
- Contain any material that constitutes unauthorized advertising or harassment (including but not limited to spamming), invades anyone's privacy or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law or regulation;
- Solicit business from any Visitor(s) in connection with a commercial activity that competes with ExpoAll;
- Contain any computer viruses or other destructive devices and codes that have the effect of damaging, interfering with, intercepting or expropriating any software or hardware system, data or personal information;
- Link directly or indirectly to or include descriptions of goods or services that are prohibited under the prevailing law; or
- Otherwise create any liability for ExpoAll.
- directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade in, attempt to trade in, or include descriptions or links to any of the following items:
- living or dead creatures and/or the whole or any part of human or any animal which has been kept or preserved by any means whether artificial or natural including blood, rugs, skins, specimens of animals, antlers, horns, hair, feathers, nails, teeth, musk, eggs, nests, other animal products of any description the sale and purchase of which is prevented or restricted in any manner by applicable laws;
- counterfeit currency and stamps, coins, bank notes, bonds, money orders, stocks and other securities, as well as the equipment used to produce such items;
- Credit or debit cards;
- weapons of any description except those used in sports, hunting and culinary activities;
- adult subscription services or chatting services;
- requests for Donations;
- giveaways, lotteries, raffles, or contests;
- replica, counterfeit or stolen items;
- illegal drugs, psychotropic substances, narcotics, intoxicants of any description;
- religious items, including books, artifacts, etc. of any description or any other such item which is likely to affect the religious sentiments of any person;
- antiquities and art treasures as defined in applicable laws pertaining to antiquities and national treasures;
- items that which are defective, fake, damaged, false or misleading or that may through normal use harm Users’ interest or health;
6. ExpoAll reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove any material/content/photos/offers displayed on the Site which it reasonably believes is unlawful, could subject ExpoAll to liability, violates the terms and conditions and/or Agreement or is otherwise found inappropriate in ExpoAll's opinion. Site reserves the right to cooperate fully with governmental authorities, private investigators and/or injured third parties in the investigation of any suspected criminal or civil wrongdoing.
7. If any item (for example liquor, tobacco, medicine etc.)posted by the User conflicts with the rules and regulation of the country/countries, the filtering or restrictive methods applied by those countries may disrupt the online publishing of such items in that country. In such events, ExpoAll shall not be responsible for unavailability of service/Ads/catalogues in any Language or country.
8. In connection with any of the foregoing, Site may suspend or terminate the Account of any Visitor as Site deems appropriate in its sole discretion. Visitor(s) agree that Site shall have no liability to any Visitor(s), including no liability for consequential or any other damages, in the event Site takes any of the actions mentioned in this Section, and that you agree to bear the risk that Site may take such actions.
NOTICE: The list mentioned herein should not be considered exhaustive in nature and shall be updated on a continuous basis. If you are unsure about the product you wish to list with the Site in regard to its appropriateness or legality, please contact us on support@ExpoAll.com