Intellectual Property Policy
1. ExpoAll is the sole owner or lawful licensee of all the rights to the Site and its content. Site content means its design, layout, text, images, graphics, sound, video etc. The web site content embodies trade secrets and intellectual property rights protected under worldwide copyright and other laws. All title, ownership and intellectual property rights in the web site and its content shall remain with ExpoAll.com, its exhibitors or licensor's of ExpoAll.com content, as the case may be.
2. All rights, not otherwise claimed under this agreement or by ExpoAll.com, are hereby reserved. The information contained in this web site is intended, solely to provide general information for the personal use of the visitor, who accepts full responsibility for its use. ExpoAll does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information, or advertisements (collectively, the "content") contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this web site, or the quality of any products, information or other materials displayed, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information or offer in or in connection with the service.
3. ExpoAll is not an expert in your intellectual property rights, and we cannot verify that the exhibitors of our online marketplace have the right to sell or deal with the goods offered. We will appreciate your assistance in identifying listings which may not appear on their face to infringe your rights but which you believe are infringing. ExpoAll is also not an arbiter or judge of disputes about intellectual property rights. If you believe that a listing on ExpoAll infringes your copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property rights, you may notify us on support@ExpoAll.com. By submitting a report of alleged infringement to ExpoAll and asking ExpoAll to take down a listing, you agree to indemnify ExpoAll against all the claims or damages related to the accused listing and those arising from its removal.
4. ExpoAll respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we expect our visitor(s) to do the same. We believes that visitor(s) agree that they will not copy, download & reproduce any information, text, images, video clips, directories, files, databases or listings available on or through the Site (the " ExpoAll content") for the purpose of re-selling or re-distributing, mass mailing (via email, wireless text messages, physical mail or otherwise), operating a business competing with ExpoAll, or otherwise commercially exploiting the ExpoAll content. Systematic retrieval of ExpoAll content to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory (whether through robots, spiders, automatic devices or manual processes) without written permission from ExpoAll is prohibited.
5. In addition, use of the content for any purpose not expressly permitted in this Agreement is prohibited and may invite legal action. As a condition of your access to and use of ExpoAll 's services, you agree that you will not use the web site service to infringe the intellectual property rights of others in any way. ExpoAll reserves the right to terminate the account of a visitor(s) upon any infringement of the rights of others in conjunction with use of the ExpoAll service, or if ExpoAll believes that user(s) conduct is harmful to the interests of ExpoAll, its affiliates, or other users, or for any other reason in ExpoAll 's sole discretion, with or without cause.